Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shelf life

We've had a wonderful vacation week and I had time to go to favorite places. I like to take pictures almost everywhere, colorful and eye catching things, they'll give me ideas, inspiration, the camera becomes my sketch book ...


At Anthropology...


At Borders...


somewhere...



...else!



Yummy patterns, stripes and chocolate...

These are just a few things, which I find in stores, but gardens, cafes, galleries, people, homes, magazines, books, all of those and more give me food for thought and endless inspiration, all that translates eventually somehow into my art and design work. It's like magic.
Where do you get inspired? Which are your favorite places to go to?


All pictures by V.Zlotkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails