Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Taschen book - BERLIN

Berlin has fascinated me as long as I can remember. Since my girlhood visits to East Berlin to the re-united Berlin of now - 20 years after the WALL - the city has been a beloved destination, the city in Germany and now Taschen comes out with a desirable book, which will hopefully inspire many visits.
If you want to follow me through "my" Berlin and my visits there, you can find it here, here and here. And here...Wow, really a lot actually, as you can see, I must be addicted!



Not that I need prompting to visit, two of my sons live and study there and I am in love with that big, rumbling place and them! Nothing more exciting then to have two enthusiastic Berliner by choice and their friends to show me around...
Berlin is a city after my own heart, colorful, lively, eclectic, a bit crazy and full of charm! Modern yet full of history, green and a city with definite cult status!

From the Taschen website:

TASCHEN's Berlin
Hardcover, 23.8 x 30.2 cm (9.4 x 11.9 in.), 400 pages
$ 39.99

"A compilation of Angelika Taschen's recommended shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes, and bars in Berlin—an insider's guide to the German capital."

It will be available in March 2010!


Wunderbar!
XX
Victoria


Image via Taschen website.

5 comments:

  1. Now that could be the inspiration for your bedroom make-over! I love that cover.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close by (I live in Holland) and do you know I have never been to Berlin? But it’s on top of my “cities to visit” list! Thanks again for visiting my blog and for your tips on painting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails