Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday beauty

The Gardener's Morning
The robin's song at daybreak
Is a clarion call to me. Get up and get out in the garden,
For the morning hours flee.

I cannot resist the summons,
What earnest gardener could?
For the golden hours of morning
Get into the gardener's blood.

The magic spell is upon me,
I'm glad that I did not wait;
For life's at its best in the morning,
As you pass through the garden gate.

- Howard Dolf











I took a turn in the garden this morning, just watching everything growing, passing, regrowing. The roses have outgrown me and I pick the fullest blossoms to bring inside...




I wish you a delightful Sunday!

XX
Victoria

5 comments:

  1. Your garden flowers are lovely. I am waiting for my Hydrangeas to bloom, yet I am enjoying looking at the bud and watching it grow. Nature is a wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT looks like the Botanical Gardens over there! Very impressive!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could look at flowers everday!!! Yours are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hydrangea is beautiful! I hope you have a lovely week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails