Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1ST

The next few days we will be travelling, just for the remainders of the spring break. We are flying to Koh Samui, exploring Anchor for a few days and we will be staying at the Four Seasons.


This trip was a promotional gift after I wrote a very favorable post about this amazing hotel resort a couple of months ago.




On route my husband surprised me with a stay at the Verhaegen Hotel in Ghent, Belgium. A place simply not to be missed. Just have a look:



The garden view, I hope we can dine outside, since the weather promises to be wonderful!

I love the dining room with it's painted chair rail and happy colours.


Our dreamy suite!

I will post all about my experiences when I am back in a couple of days!

XX
Victoria

PS: I think Happy Fools Day is a day to dream up!



Pictures via Architectural Digest, May edition.

3 comments:

  1. haha, april fools indeed! (and its my little brother's birthday today! poor kid... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna, I thought it was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Geeez! I was sitting here dreaming about your dream get-away! Takes me a while...
    Happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails