Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday flowers

Good morning!

I have to clear something up, which is actually a bit embarrassing! I received the Happy101 Award from Frances from the gorgeous blog Beautiful Interiors And 18th Century Style! I had mixed up her first name with Anita from the blog Castles, Crowns And Cottages! So please just in case you've got confused....
So go on over and check those gorgeous blogs out, you will not be disappointed!
I am sorry for the mix up!



Yesterday was such a blustery day! Sunny, but oh - so stormy, it reminded me at times being at the shore of an wild ocean!
But inside it was just gorgeous to watch! Having some windows open, I loved the breeze!





First picks from the garden! Lilacs and azaleas and some lavender (from a potted plant)!

Have a sunny weekend!

Love ~ Victoria

9 comments:

  1. yes, it was a perfect day to fly a kite....we always called it a "Winnie the Pooh" blustery day! I can smell the fragrant lilacs...
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, so pretty! I'm about to step out on the porch and enjoy my pansies and impatiens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell them from here -so beautiful! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is going on with the weather around here?! Now its perfection, and tomorrow scheduled Summertime temps! Keeps us on our toes for sure! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers!! Where's your apothecary jar from? I've been searching for something like that for the laundry room :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the same weather here yesterday and today. Beautiful but very cool and windy! I love your bouquet! My lilacs are just starting to leaf-out. You are so far ahead of us here.
    Let's just have tea and gaze out the windows, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lilacs, Victoria. Reminds me to pop by the florist this afternoon. And here's wishing you a nice weekend with the family;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore lilac...it never fails to make me happy. Have a wonderful weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award! You have beautiful lilacs. And I love storms!! That's something that I miss of the midwest/east coast weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails