Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday post


Last night my youngest came to me and ask if I could put something on my blog.
He had discussed in school the sad situation in Haiti and they had played a game to give rice to people in need. In order to donate rice grains you need to answer questions, so you feed through knowledge, gain some knowledge (if you do not know the answer)and give at the same time.
Here is the link to Free Rice! Go play, it's fun and a wonderful opportunity to do some good!

Have a wonderful weekend!

XX
Victoria



Image via preperdnesspro.com

4 comments:

  1. We love that game! That is so sweet of your son.
    Happy weekend.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Victoria! Come and follow me....I am having a great giveaway very soon!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    What a smart and sweet son you have. Have a good weekend.
    The Swedish Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very generous, and those people in Haiti need all of the kindness that can be offered to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails