Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer freshness



Thinking of exotic locale always brings bedrooms filled with colors and textures to my mind. I found beautiful examples in the current Achitectural Digest and Canadian's House and Home magazines.








I do not remember, where I found the next two images, but I fell instantly in love with them!



And these two pretties are from Anthropologie....





I hope you find them as refreshing as I do!


XX
Victoria



Pictures via Architectural Digest, House and Home mag, Anthropologie and unknown sources.

5 comments:

  1. I just worked with a client who told me she spent a lot of time in her bedroom, it was her place to read and to retreat from a house full of boys.
    So the colors are peaceful and calming.
    I love bedrooms too.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful examples of summer beds!
    Now I want to go take a nap.
    Unfortunately, I have guests coming for dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer freshness in the bedchamber - how apt!
    My bedchamber is a mixture of peaceful and calming colours. Nice post, Victoria, am looking to re-decorate so these are useful ideas;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear, I want to live in picture no. 2, 3, and 4 - full of colours and boho-chic! oh my dear, you ought to see the summer bed in Ralph Lauren's website - it's like a dream xx (http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2184721&cp=2184721&ab=int_060210_HOMELP_RLHOME_SHOPNOW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Glad you love our summer bedrooms! Feel free to link back to us at www.houseandhome.com for other great examples of stylish bedrooms.

    Thanks,

    Jennifer
    Web Promotions Editor
    jmurray{at}hhmedia.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails