Friday, October 22, 2010

Treasured weekend


Welcome to the cooler season! I love the glow of candles, an open book by the fire and all the things I love to live with in my house...






This weekend will give me time to work on some house projects. First to give my kitchen a tiny face lift. (Which I started already a week ago and now it's to the finish line. I will post....And then to re-upholster our dining chairs and a bench. Have staple gun, will use it!





Wishing you all a treasured weekend! And the time to do those things in the pipeline.....

XX
Victoria



Pictures by V.Zlotkowski

2 comments:

  1. i love re-upholstery!
    you MUST see the new show Spruce, I saw it featured in this post:
    http://varnishid.blogspot.com/2010/10/spruce-upholstery.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinna: OMG! This is so cool! I adore Amanda, the girls (and the guy) and their stylish products. I will post on this when I am done with my work here!!!
    Thanks a million for this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails