Friday, May 15, 2009

Designed with mother nature in mind

Last weekend I visited a friend a little further north from where I live and it is lovely country side, rolling hills along the Hudson valley.
She is a wonderful artist and her love for nature shows in her garden.
I took a couple of pictures and it remindes me again that great beauty lies within our close reach and we do not have to go far to enjoy it.
She had build the ponds only a few years ago and nature took over from there. Frogs serenade throughout the summer month and hurons, other birds and the occasional snake take care of the balance of species ...

















All pictures taken by V.Zlotkowski
Happy weekend! XX Victoria

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. Thank you for posting these. I love the frog you found. He's a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this entrance, it,s fantastic, and thans for your nice coments.
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely garden, looks very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and serene and peaceful! Saw you comment on the skirted round table...thought I would stop by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails