Friday, April 20, 2012

Raw soup

Today I tried a first raw soup for lunch in this new blender of mine....
I was a little reluctant at first, but then it got me thinking that I would eat all these vegetables raw anyway, so why not mix them up?
So I did! 

First I gathered my ingredients: 

2 celery stalks 
1/2 green zucchini
4 small tomatoes
4 baby carrots 
1/2 red bell pepper 
1 small avocado 
juice of 1/2 lemon 
1/2 tsp Bragg's Liquid Amino
Sprinkle of Himalayan kosher salt

I washed all vegetables and cut them in smaller pieces.
Then dropped the vegetables apart from the avocado into the blender and blended all together. Then I added the avocado, 1/2 at the time and the lemon juice and Bragg's.
Voila!

via
I slice of fresh bell pepper as garnish and some sprinkles of raw kale chips cool ranch.



Tasted really good and feels (still, after a few hours) very nourishing!

Enough for two.




Image of soup by V.Zlotkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails