Friday, August 14, 2009

About writing


I am having such a hard time to get back to where I had left off back in June.
I think especially after the long absence I need a little adjusting and I found it rather difficult to start blogging right away, my mind is filled with many new impressions and not all are right away translatable into the blog.


I feel my thinking turning more away from design these days and more towards the way we're leading our lives, philosophy and what I have read lately.



I think I will take some more time and fill the blog with what I believe means something instead of writing on a too personal note and passing my mark...
Apart from the fact that the children are not in school yet and my time is more limited then before, working on my latest project keeps me away from my desk.
So forgive me for the low tide and bare with me until I am up to speed again.


I hope all of you enjoy the last weeks of vacation and family time!


I am still reading your blogs, that is such fun and I so enjoy your company!
I am going to write, but for time being a bit less!

XOXO!
Victoria


All pictures by V.Zlotkowski, top two at the excellent Peabody Essex Museum in Salem.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand how a change of place can signal new beginnings and thoughts. I admire your proposed direction and hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Clarity, I wish I had the insights to truly follow this path, but I am afraid my reflections might be quite common place...
    I'll try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your fun comment!! It will be fun to see some bloggers in New York!! Love that first pic with the orange dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails