Friday, April 19, 2013

Most refreshing drink

When days get warmer or when I need a nice refreshing drink during a long walk, I bring not water but a home made mix of distilled water, Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar, a bit of ginger powder and some green juice. (For easy access I use Knudsen Green juice) The sugar I consume from the ready made juice is minimal but the taste in the drink is so improved. 

I make a little more then a 1 quart.

3 - 4 cups of distilled water
1 - 2 cups of Knudsen's Mega Green
1/8 - 1/4 cup  of Bragg's apple cider vinegar , read more about the benefits here.
2 pinch of ginger powder (one can use fresh one as well, try out amounts, but ginger is rather powerful as powder, I guess you can use a little more of the grated one.

Make it to taste. Add a little more green juice to make it less spicy. Or add more water.




Of course, now I will begin to experiment more: with fresh juiced vegetables, added Chlorella powder or spirulina....think about the possibilities.





Image by V.Zlotkowski


1 comment:

  1. Juѕt wаnt to say your агticle іs аs аѕtounding.
    Тhe clеaгnеѕs in yоur post is
    sіmply speсtаcular аnd i can аssumе you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work. http://Www.Smartmusclebuilding.com/how-to-build-chest-muscles/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails