Monday, November 29, 2010

Adding some green


Yesterday I used the sunny afternoon to visit the nursery around the corner to purchase first greens to decorate the house for the holidays. Just a couple of branches are enough to make it work for me. I do like simple arrangements best. Candles and all my other decorations take care of the rest.








There is a wreath with lights on the front door, greeting us in the dark when we come home. We will add and refresh the greens as the days go by, decorating the Christmas tree in mid December. I use a fresh evergreen garland over the mantel, but I will do it in the next weeks. This way it will still be fragrant by Christmas Day!

Do you use fresh greens?


xx
Victoria



Pictures by V.Zlotkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails