Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interior Project, 2007 - 2009

Many of my projects start small and over time evolve with more details and aspects.
I enjoy such work, since it gives me the chance to get to know my clients better and together we create their 'perfect' home. Very often I am being called again later to select further pieces; to help continue the journey. I believe rooms develope as much as people do and usually true places show that process.

In this particular project I incorporated some wonderfully odd pieces, the clients' various collections as well as the numerous personal souvenirs from travels. My clients' number one priority was to bring it all together in a comfortable and harmonious way. I think we succeded : )
















Interiors and pictures by Victoria Zlotkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails