Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cleansing warming drink

This is a wonderfully cleansing, warming drink, feeling a cold coming on or simply to get warm inside. Just cleansing is a great reason too....

All you need:

4 freshly cut slices of ginger ca 1/8 inch thick 
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1-2 tbsp raw honey
1 pinch of cayenne powder


Pour hot water over the ginger, squeeze in lemon juice, and the cayenne.
Let steep for a few minutes, stir, add the raw honey when cool enough to drink! Add maybe a leave of mint or basil to decorate....

Drink 3, 4 times a day. 





Enjoy!



Image my own.

3 comments:

  1. I drop a comment when I like a post on a blog or if I have something to add to the discussion.

    Usually it's caused by the fire displayed in the post I read. And on this article "Cleansing warming drink". I was moved enough to drop a thought ;) I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind. Is it simply me or does it look like like a few of these comments appear as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
    Would you list every one of your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or
    linkedin profile?

    Here is my web page: laser hair regrowth therapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do appreciate your comment, but please do not self promote your business on my site. It has nothing to do with the post!
      I am not interested.

      Delete
  2. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    asianbet77.com

    Download Disini

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails