Friday, March 25, 2011

Bookish delights


More books to read, its a wonderful endless task pleasure to find something to inspire, entertain and learn some of life's lessons: Books are forever!
So here is what has caught my eye over the last few month, apart from the ones I have been telling you all along.... and I am sure you might get in the mood to pick one and curl up to the pleasure of immersing yourself!


Find out more about it here...


 and here...


here... 


 here...


here... 


 here...


here... 


here...


here...


here...


here...


 here...


here...


and here!


I hope you will enjoy some of it!

xx
Victoria


All images by V.Zlotkowski

4 comments:

  1. if i were to choose a few of those books judging only by their cover (i know, you're not supposed to do that but i'm designer so what the heck) i'd go for: "Bitter in the mouth", "Butterfly's Child" and "Mr. Rosenblum Dreams In English". It's always incredible to see how much you actually read.. i could never keep up with that impossible speed of yours. but well i guess it's because i get distracted to easily and start thinking about what i read while i'm reading it (and that really slows me down sometimes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading books! I didn't heard of many books from your post...off to amazon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first image. I've been reading the Marriage of heaven and hell by William Blake - have you read it? XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweethearts, just as I was close to shut down this blog part due to missing readership, you all show up to look at the books! Hurrah!
    Nothing better then to receive also new inspirations from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails